Alan Carr is spamming me

I've written about junk/spam email before, including one offering me an "Israel GPS Navigation System".

I had another belter this week: an email informing me that I'd won half a million pounds in a Google promotion. What made it so great was that it was sent to me by 'Alan Carr' (you might have to click on the image to see a larger version):

Spam email from Alan Carr; click to see a larger version

British readers of this blog will probably know Alan Carr as the camp comedian who presents Alan Carr's Celebrity Ding Dong and The Sunday Night Project. I'm very flattered that he took time out of his busy schedule to send me a spam email...

Any other celebrity spammers out there?

Blogging about Alan Carr also gives me the perfect excuse to try out a photo service called PicApp, which one of my colleagues recommended to me. Here's a snap of Carr from PicApp:

The British Academy Television Awards 2009

1 comment:

Laura Payne said...

As I am not a British reader, Alan Carr was unfamiliar to me, but thanks for mentioning the PicApp photo service. It looks like it will be very useful.