Tastes in your mouth will last beyond your journey

Turkish Airlines menuWhen I went on holiday to Turkey earlier this year, I flew with Turkish Airlines.

The in-flight meal was good, and I was pleasantly surprised (as I was flying economy) to be offered a choice of dishes, but the catering company did need to work on the wording of its menu. I'm thinking especially of this bit:

"We hope that tastes in your mouth will last beyond your journey."

Not really what I'm looking for from airline food - or any food, for that matter...

2 comments:

Fran Hill said...

Hey, don't knock it. If someone could do that for me with chocolate, I'd be very, very happy.

Faldone said...

Our local newspaper used to have a column by a disabled person that addressed various issues of importance to the disabled. At one time she referred to the greater disabled community as 'the severely euphemized.'