What JD did next

So I haven't written anything here on The Engine Room since last summer. That's because I've been working on a new site, Cathedral City Guide.

Why? Well, I was keen to build something in WordPress; my day job had moved almost totally away from subbing; and I wanted a new challenge. Most of all, my partner and I had visited half a dozen of England's medieval cathedral cities and we felt that collectively they deserved a website of their own.

I probably won't be updating The Engine Room in the foreseeable future but equally I'm not going to delete it. Thanks for all your photos, comments and emails - they were much appreciated.

Feel free to visit me at Cathedral City Guide or @cathedralcities on Twitter.

10 comments:

Kickboxing Los Angeles said...

Well, it's sad to see you go; but I don't blame you for wanting new challenges. The new site looks great, and I wish you the best of luck. That's a lot of cathedrals and castles to get to. Have you planned to visit other countries'?

Lacey said...

Finally was catching up on my blogs (took a few years off to have kids!) and saw this. I thoroughly enjoyed the Engine Room while it was up and it will be missed! It can be hard to call editing 'cool' sometimes but your posts always helped in that regard =) Thanks for the good times!

kassim bulbay said...

help me with my mobilizer remote control for engine number 0911471804. 2010 model, with model number cc1031ps60 please.

Zang Gerona said...

i also received a message like this !! so embarrasing.

Benjamin Smith said...

pretty easy. "Asymmetric" is mouthful as opposed to "uneven"

RainbowManandVan said...

Great and a very informative blog for me. Keep sharing.

David son said...

Hello your blog is sharing great information. Thanks for share
this blog, evolvetc providing best
Web design
in Battersea
in
London UK.

John said...

Thank you for such wonderful and interesting article.

CashFlow Ignition

John said...

Thank you for such wonderful and interesting article.

John said...

Thank you for such wonderful and interesting article.

CashFlow Ignition